Here are 9 points about Our Guest that everyone on My Staff knows.
We reminded our staff just how important each guest is?
- Our guest is the Most Important person in our business.
- Our guests are not dependent on us. We are dependent on them.
- Our guests are not an interruption of our work. They are the purpose of it.
- Our guests do us a favor when they come in. We are not doing them a favor by waiting on them.
- Our guests are parts of our business – not outsiders.
- Our guests are not just money in the cash register. They are human beings with feelings, just like us.
- Our guests are people who come to us with their needs and wants. It is our job to fill them.
- Our guests deserve the most courteous attention we can give them. They are the lifeblood of this and every business. They make it possible for each of us to receive a paycheck.
- Without our guests, we would have to close the doors of our restaurant.
We always remind our staff that we are not Only in the Restaurant Business, we are in the Guest Experience Business.